- is served from 7.00 – 10.30 am
- is included in the room rate
- is served by buffet table
- contains cold and hot dishes, selection of sliced cheese, ham and salami, fresh-home-finish of backing bread and bakery, home-made cakes, musli and cereals, fresh fruits and vegetables, yogurts, pâté, jam, drinks, coffee and tea
- with additional payment soups and panini
- room service, based on your order, brings your breakfast up to your room on your bedsheet
Day service of the restaurant Ala Carte – 12.00 to 22.00 h. (10.00 pm)
Martin Kurhajec is the head chef of the restaurant Al Lago. In the restaurant are served dishes of Mediterranean cuisine prepared by original recipes’ as well as specialties of Slovak cuisine. The main accent is placed on the freshness and origin of the used ingredients, what reflects in taste of origin. We prepare pizza from Italian flour Caputo, steaks from Argentinean cellaring beef sirloin and traditional soup Demikát with water of boiled halušky – gnocchi. We do not use additional artificial flavoring and flour for thickness. To vegetarians we can offer a wide selection of dishes as well as we can offer to celiac disease. In case of any needs, we can provide special offer.
Accommodated guests can choose half board dinning, where dinner is provided by 4-course menu – starter, soup, main course – selection of 3 types of food, desert.
Children playing are is one part of the Restaurant in what we offer parents time for dinning while children are playing in the children’s´ room. Smoking salon is design to the evening conversation over good drink and cigar. Summer terrace offers room after good food on the open space area with fresh air.
We welcome our guest in their special celebration with the individual offer prepared for family get together, business meeting or wedding celebration.
We are sorry to inform you that entry to the restaurant with a pet is not alowed.